Gastric and Intestinal Wellness
Competition Fit Balancer
Saracen Horse Feeds
Saracen’s Competition Fit Balancer is a low-starch feed suitable for all horses prone to EGUS – Gastric Ulcer Syndrome.
Out of stock
Performance horse balancer
This unique low-starch concentrated muesli is suitable for horses and ponies prone to EGUS – Gastric Ulcer Syndrome. It is ideal for active horses (moderate to intense) or horses with limited appetite. Includes recommended levels of live yeast and Acid Buf, sources of quality protein and chelated minerals to support health, vitality and immune systems, especially for those horses that travel regularly for events and competitions.
- Soy flakes (GM soybeans)
- Pea flakes
- Maerl (calcareous seaweed)
- Soybean meal (GM soybean)
- Soybean oil (GM soybean)
- Corn flakes
- Monocalcium phosphate
- Vitamins and minerals
- Dried sugar beet pulp
- Herbs (dried at high temperature)
- Soybean hulls (GM soybeans)
- Sunflower seed meal
- Mint flavor
Live yeasts and Acid Buf were incorporated within COMPETITION-FIT-BALANCER because recent feed studies have shown that they helped support an optimal environment in the stomach and better manage digestive function issues in horses. COMPETITION-FIT-BALANCER contains Acid Buf, a marine-derived buffering agent that helps maintain optimal levels of acidity in the stomach and back intestines. In the posterior intestine, it helps maintain a normal pH to ensure the health of the bacterial population in the large intestine. A study conducted by the Royal Agricultural University found that Acid Buf increased the production of VFA (volatile fatty acids) in the intestines, as well as improved fermentation and maintained a stable pH for 18 hours after consumption, thus supporting long-term intestinal health.
- Uses a variety of energy sources to optimize energy production without burdening digestion with a high-calorie concentrate
- Contains micronized corn to support glycogen replacement after activity and helps delay the onset of fatigue
- Excellent levels of antioxidants to support muscle function and physical recovery
- Contains recommended levels of live yeast and Acid Buf that have been shown to aid in maintaining an optimal environment in the stomach and digestive tract
- High-quality protein sources to provide the correct levels of essential amino acids to support cell renewal, tissue health, and muscle rebuilding
- Chelated minerals to support health, vitality and immune system especially for those horses that travel regularly for events and competitions
Competition Fit Balancer is suitable for:
- Performance horses and ponies in activity (moderate to intense)
- Performance horses and ponies that maintain weight easily
- Performance horses and ponies with limited appetite
- Horses and ponies prone to EGUS – gastric ulcer syndrome
Crude fiber 5%.
Crude protein 20%
Crude oil 13%
Crude ash 17.3%
Digestible energy 14.6 MJ/Kg
Vitamin A 105,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D 17,250 IU/kg
Vitamin E 1,200 IU/kg
Vitamin B1 13.80 mg/kg
Vitamin B2 17.28 mg/kg
Vitamin B6 43.70 mg/kg
Vitamin B12 20 mg/kg
Pantothenic Acid 76.60 mg/kg
Niacin 86.20 mg/kg
Folic acid 72.40 mg/kg
Biotin 1.15 mg/kg
Iron 255 mg/kg
Iodine 2.5 mg/kg
Copper 188 mg/kg
Zinc 550 mg/kg
Manganese 310 mg/kg
Selenium 2.5 mg/kg
Zootechnical Additives (yeast)
4b1710 Saccharomyces cerevisiae MUCL 39885 (Vistacell). Number of colony forming units (CFUs): minimum 2.5 x 10^10 CFUs/KG
Administer 100g of product per 100kg of body weight.
Try to always feed your horse good quality hay to the extent of 1.5 percent of his body weight each day.
These feeding recommendations are only indicative. For any personalized nutritional advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.
100% natural ingredients are consumable and retain their nutritional properties beyond the alert date indicated on the package
Do you need help?
Contact us and we will help you to find the product
that best suits your needs.
You might also be interested in.