Kentucky Equine Research
Find out Synovate® HA: KER’s hyaluronic acid-based horse supplement designed for your horse’s joint health.
Synovate HA®: Hyaluronic acid supplement for joint health
Sport horses that go through fairly intense activities are more prone to injury and wear and tear on the joints. Hyaluronic acid (HA) plays a key role in supporting joint connective tissue health and optimizing normal joint function. Synovate HA® can support sport horses in regular training and technical preparation and can also be helpful to horses that need support in post-traumatic recovery fromjoint injuries.
Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient in Synovate HA®; it contributes significantly to the maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and joint lubrication. In addition, hyaluronic acid has anti-inflammatory properties that are critical for the joints of horses facing quite intense activity loads.
The longer horses age, the more inflammation leads to loss of hyaluronic acid in the joint area; this, in turn, causes reduced viscoelasticity and subsequent damage to cartilage. Using Synovate HA® helps support joint health in a productive and effective way.
Hyaluronic acid with a high molecular weight (about 500k Daltons) has been identified as a key support for joint health. Synovate HA® has a molecular weight of 1-1.25 mln Daltons, and some KER research has shown that it increases stride width and regularity.
Synovate HA® is created through microbial fermentation that generates components that respond to the share of hyaluronic acid naturally needed in the horse’s body; this promotes efficient supplementation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Distilled Water
Hyaluronic Acid 6g/l
Sodium 0.36 g/l
- Contains high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate (1-1.25 mln Dalton).
- Type of easily absorbed sodium hyaluronate.
- It contains hyaluronic acid, an anti-inflammatory component perfect for horses with highly stressed joints.
- Liquid formulation ideal for administration.
- Sport horses and/or horses with intense activity loads at risk of joint wear and tear.
- Sport horses that need support in training and competition.
- Young horses in need of joint health support.
- Horses that need to strengthen cartilage and improve joint fluid viscoelasticity and joint lubrication.
Synovate HA® can be added to feed/forage or administered orally.
- Maintenance: 15 ml per day
- Pre-competition: 30 ml per day
These administration recommendations are only indicative. For any personalized nutritional advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you need help?
Contact us and we will help you to find the product
that best suits your needs.
You might also be interested in.